Brake Repairs and Replacement Services
Do you hear squeaky, screeching, grinding, squealing, rubbing and other unusual noises coming from the wheels? Do you get a burning smell when braking? Do you feel vibrations and pulsation in the brake pedal or the steering wheel? Does the brake pedal feels spongy and low?
If the answer is “Yes” to any of the above, you need to get the brake system checked. We are more than happy to provide you with a free check and carry out any necessary brake repairs or replace any damaged parts.
- Brake pads replacement
- Brake discs cleaning and replacement services
- Brake cylinders rust removal and replacement
- Brake calipers replacement
- Brake fluid system flush and top-up services
- Brake fuel lines replacement
- Seals replacement
- Master cylinder replacement
- ABS (anti-lock braking system) diagnostics and repairs
- Hand brake parts replacement and adjustments
- Brake warning light diagnosis
- Brakes bleeding
NCT Brake Failure Repairs
As shown here, for the year 2015, brake faults are in the top list of the NCT failure items. If your vehicle failed the NCT test for any of the faults listed below, call into us with your NCT failure report and let us fix your brakes.
- Service Brake Performance – is the total brake effort expressed as a proportion of the vehicle weight.
- Parking Brake Performance – is the total brake effort from the hand brake expressed as a proportion of the vehicle weight.
- Ovality – is the proportion of the minimum and maximum brake force on one full wheel rotation at a brake force of 25%
- Imbalance – is the ratio between the left and right brake force of the same axle
- Brake Line / Hoses
- Stop Lamps
Brake Pads Replacement
Not sure if your pads need to be replaced? Call into our garage (no appointment necessary) for a quick visual check. If the pads need to be replaced we may be able to help you on the spot.
Brake Discs Replacement
Uneven wear, worn or distorted break disc, increases your vehicles breaking distance. Get your brake discs checked by our technicians and let us find what’s causing uneven wear and or distortion.
It is recommended that brake discs are changed in pairs, and brake pads are also replaced.
07 Land Rover Range Rover - brake pads front and back, front flexible brake pipes left and right, solid brake pipes left and right full length, track rod end, ball joint full arm p/s rear
09 Kia Rio - replace brake pipes front to rear both sides & near side track rod end
10 Kia soul - focused lamps, tracking, painted rear metal pipes, adjusted handbrake, top-up 1.5 liters oil, d/s n p/s inner n outer tie rods
161 Hyundai i40 - Gold service & rear brake pads
10 Hyundai i30 - rear brake pads
09 Hyundai i10 - Rear discs and pads replacement
05 Ford Fiesta - replace brake pipe, fix rear brake light holder broken rear bulb
07 Ford Focus - Gold service, Front pads, Welded exhaust brackets, Replaced osf coil spring
07 Range Rover - brake pads front and back, front flexible brake pipes left and right, solid brake pipes left and right full length of jeep, track rod end, ball joint full arm p/s rear
09 Renault Clio - handbrake cables replaced
142 Audi A4 - R.H.S FRONT BRAKE OVERHEATED , BRAKE CALLIPER REPLACED, BRAKE DISC & PADS WAS CLEANED
07 VW Golf - l/h/r brake caliper fitted