About the Hale TPD-01 Thermal Taxi Receipt Printer
The high-quality thermal taxi receipt printer TPD-01 impresses with its design, extremely small dimensions and multiple mounting possibilities. The TPD-01 prints trip receipts, shift reports and much more directly out of the taximeter. In combination with other HALE products the TPD-01 is the perfect companion in every taxi.
More on the Hale TPD 01
Most important functions of the Hale thermal taxi receipt printer at a glance:
- Shift accounting
- Trips receipts
- Trip memory
- Utilization figures
Hale thermal taxi receipt printer TPD-01 with Bluetooth connectivity
The multi-functional thermal paper printer TPD-01 now comes with a Bluetooth interface. With android libraries and a demo program you can create your own solution and mobilize your business. Trip record data as well as additional and individual data solution can be transferred to any android phone or tablet.
- Mirror taximeter SPT-02
- Dispatching devices and credit card terminals
- HALE CAN
- Serial interface RS232
- Magnetic card reader
Various mounting possibilities
- 3 different mounting versions for the paper roll: upside, backwards or completely on the back side
- Various mounting possibilities of the printer itself: Velcro mounting, mounting bracket 90° or 30°
- For Mercedes Benz E211 and E212 mounting holder instead of ashtray
The quality receipt
- The graphical thermal paper printer with high resolution prints different font widths, font sizes, italic and bitmaps.
- Company or dispatching center logos can be printed on every receipt, up to 20 footer lines are programmable
- The TPD-01 offers fast and high resolution printouts (28 characters/line, 300dpi) and perfect graphics through grey scales effect
- The low current consumption yet corresponds to the future automotive standards.
- The HALE thermal taxi receipt printer TPD-01 only consumes current during printing (automatic wake-up via interfaces) and is otherwise in sleep mode
Ideal operation and transparency
The 3-coloured LED display indicates the printer status:
- green – ready for printing
- red – end of paper
- orange – data transfer
- dark – autosleep mode
Separate keys for ‘paper feed’ and ‘paper out’ allow comfortable operation. The easily visible paper roll on top of the printer allows the driver to see how much paper is left and facilitates the exchange of rolls.
Taximeter and dispatching device printer
- taxi receipts
- shift accounting
- trip memory printouts
- utilization figures
- protocol printer for dispatching terminals
- credit receipts for credit terminal without own printer
The taxi owner configures in the code-protected owner mode of the taximeter, which totalizers are printed in the shift accounting and whether trip memory and total counters are included.